Anonymous asked: what would you say is the unique factor for taiwanese food?
Not really a food factor per say, but hospitality? Taiwan has some of the kindest people in the world.
Istanbul June 13, 2013
1. A protester sleeps at a bus stop by the entrance of Gezi park in Istanbul’s Taksim Square early June 13, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
2. A municipality worker cleans the steps of Taksim Square under a barricade in Istanbul on June 13, 2013. (Thanassis Stavrakis/AP)
3. People look at Turkish riot policemen position at Taksim Gezi park in Istanbul on June 13, 2013 (Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images)
4. A protester sleeps in Gezi park in Istanbul’s Taksim Square June 13, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
5. An elderly woman looks at the damage at the edge of Gezi Park in Istanbul on June 13, 2013. (Erdem Sahin/EPA)
6. German pianist Davide Martello is surrounded by anti-government protesters as he performs in Istanbul’s Taksim Square June 13, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
7. Turkish riot police surround the Republic Monument at Taksim Gezi park in Istanbul on June 13, 2013. (Bulent Kilic/AFP/Getty Images)
8. Riot police stand guard as thousands of people gather at Taksim Square on June 13, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey. (Lam Yik Fei/Getty Images)
9. Protesters light candles in memory of victims of the recent violent anti-government protests in Turkey in Istanbul’s Taksim Square early June 14, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
off to the races, lana del rey.
Ed Sheeran ft. Passenger - No Diggity / Thrift Shop (cover) [x]
“this is about as gangster as two folk singers can get”
food? no… friend
I like how the hamster’s fear response is to just eat faster like
If I’m going to die, it should be with a full stomach.
I’ll think the same
shampoo for my real friends
real poo for my sham friends
Jonathan Hobin Re-Creates the World’s Most Infamous Tragedies with Children
more of the album here
wow i find these so incredibly interesting, i don’t even know why, i just can’t stop looking at them.
i guess that’s good art?