reblogging here for that tag. always be wary of people who don’t respect your space. always.
Goodbye love. You flew right by love.
The mayor of Mississauga, Canada is a badass. via
Hazel McCallion, everbody.
92 years old,
34 years in office,
$0 in debt
$700 million in reserve
Eight prime ministers
But women aren’t strong leaders… OH WAIT.
Now I’m sure somebody’s gonna tell me something but
- supports a Palestinian state
- supports Aids CHarities
- told her city well if we cant get money y’all need to pay taxes and maintains a 76 approval rating
- nick named Hurricane Hazel
- and is so boss lady that she don’t run she’ tells folks to give that money to charity
I will always reblog this lady.
This woman is officially my new hero.
In regards to the flooding in the GTA yesterday, she apparently said that she hasn’t seen rain like that since her neighbour Noah was building a boat.
New hero in life.
The most beautiful cat cafe I have been to. It’s called Temari no Ouchi (Temari’s house) in Tokyo, Japan. The soft music and ambience feels like you are in a Studio Ghibli film. Had to take the Japan Railway there, but was totally worth the extra trip, & unlike the central Tokyo cat cafes, this one has no time limit, so feels totally relaxed. Several girls were even sleeping there amongst the cats.
it’s so cute i want an army of them
take it to school and print gay porn in your teacher’s planner book.
That is not the intended use sir
Perfect for the “ohshit I left my paper at home days”
I made it to “roomba” and then I was laughing so hard…. thinking of In Which Tony Stark Builds Himself Some Friends
Reblog for the last one
it’s a game show where everyone eats the furniture in a room and tries to see which is made of chocolate
So basically you’re telling me this is the best fucking game ever created
“Knowing who you are is confidence. Confidence, not cockiness. Cockiness is knowing who you are and pushing it down everyone’s throat”
InstaMeet Roundup | 13
Are you participating in an InstaMeet soon? We want to hear about it! Tell us more here.
Since the earliest days of Instagram, people have been meeting up offline and forming real-life friendships. In only the past few weeks, Instagrammers from all around the world—places as diverse as Brazil, Germany, China, Russia and South Africa—have come together to connect and inspire one another. In Japan, a coordinated InstaMeet took place across three different cities (#sakurasaku_mwjp), and dozens of people traveled 100km for a meet-up at Sun Temple in Ahmedabad, India (#igaroadtrip).
To see photos and videos of people meeting up all across the globe, browse the hashtags from these InstaMeets:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil — #instameet_sp_01
- Shanghai, China — #instameetsh3
- London, England — #kingscrosscarnage
- Melle, France — #instameetzoodyssee2014
- Berlin, Germany — #mp_mission_your_district_view
- Ahmedabad, India — #igaroadtrip
- Pantai Setangi, Indonesia — #explorelombok2023
- Tokyo, Kyoto and Fukuoka, Japan — #sakurasaku_mwjp
- Coloane Village, Macau — #mini_oumun6
- Bucharest, Romania — #instawalkbuc
- Samara, Russia — #instameetsamara
- Johannesburg, South Africa — #vodawalk
- New York City, United States — #winterisovermeet and #cwinstameet
- San Francisco, United States — #sutroset
listen here ; a mix for driving and just getting away.
Let’s just take a moment to appreciate that Amy Adams had to hold a live fish in her mouth. A LIVE FREAKING FISH
Let’s talk about the fact that the receptionist is Jodie Benson, the voice of Ariel.